yamaha yz 125

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On modern day bikes, the power band isnt as aggressively delivered as on the older style bikes.I used to own a 99 CR250,which was the Seth Enslow edition.Came with a full Pro Circuit exhaust, Afam sprokets etc etc all the good gear including his signature edition Reed valves and that was one hell of a beast of a bike,but even that didnt have to nasty a powerband.Yeah it would loft the front wheel easily in 5th gear but not like the old school bikes..

True though he did mention Yz's which are an older bike. ;):) Got to love the strong power band though!
The last 2 stroke bike i rode didn't have power band ( Dt 175 ) and was flat out doing about 80km'h! :lol:

hey i was wondering the size cause i freinds got 1 but its huge can some1 take a pic standing nxt to 1 and also r the smaller 1s older cause it seems the get bigger in the yr

You could just have the powerband removed, or put a smaller one on...

the powerband is just the max power torque of the engine. it carnt b removed. ive been on a 2 smoker since i was 5. im gettin a new bike soon coz my BW yz85 is gettin 2 small. so im thinking yz125, or yz250f i love the 2 strokes tho. so im also thinking of the yz144. gonna ride a yz250f first tho coz ive never ridden a big 4 banger see what i like better.

hey i might not be getting yz 125 i might go with a ttr125 bit smaller still good lol and i got alot to learn so yer

If you want ro do large jumps then I wouldnt reccomend a TTR as you'll trash it in no time wrecking the suspension etc as they just arent made for that sort of stuff. But if your just looking at something to cruise around and thats reliable a TTR by all means, they are bulletproof. no matter what you get, its only going to go as fast, as the amount you twist back on the throttle....though some ALOT faster than others! Good luck

thanks m8 yer i did wonna do jumps thats y i keep asking mum to take me to a motorbike shop so i can get a good bike and my size lol thanks for your help how r yz 85s

yz85 arnt a bad bike. just dont got alot of bottom end. they hav hell nice top end tho. keep em up in the high rev's and there sick.

hahaha thanks i was just wondering about the yz 125 r they all so big when i watch them on youtube and stuff there tiny and no not cause the pc but compared to people so r there any small 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back