YAY!!! my babies are here 8)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Lover_85

Reaction score
I am so excited :D my first ever reptile clutch started hatching this morning. So far 3 cute little central netted heads are poking out, here is a preview. :D

Comet babies 002.jpg Comet babies 003.jpg Comet babies 004.jpg Comet babies 001.jpg

There were 5 one didn't make it and one still doesnt wanna see the big world yet.

I reakon, check out the size of the eggs before hatching. :shock:

December 09 017.jpg

Please excuse the bad focus.

lol just a 5c and no sorry I wont be selling these guys however I got a few mates who are selling theirs.

nice work, i just had my 1st cluch hatch last week got 10 out of15 eggs made it and 2 days later she laid 17 more eggs

jay

Dragon_lover_85, Congratulations on hatching your Central Netted Dragon's, they all look so cute hope they make it to adulthood, so they to can one day have juveniles of their own.

congadulations, well done, it always amazes me how they fit into such a small egg, they always look bigger than the egg

Big congratulations. They are one of my favourite species, full of character and personality.

I have 7 due to hatch sometime between Christmas and New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back