yay, new toy!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just look, i can see a album names "Thomas", its the one with a dalmation on it

dunno if its just me but there is no Dalmation nor album..

thats weird, oh well, no adder pics for you ;)

Tommo, are you sure you didn't click 'hide album' 'cause that would explain why only you can see it.

haha that would b funny if that was the case/. i suggest u look though. its prob the answer./

Can't you just post the pics here Tomo instead of linking them.I mean load em into your gallery here and that resizes em so then you can save them and post them as a pic not a link on this page?

Just a suggestion and is what i do if any pics are too big to post........

We wanna see pics....bring on the pics man!!!

BROWNS said:
Can't you just post the pics here Tomo instead of linking them.I mean load em into your gallery here and that resizes em so then you can save them and post them as a pic not a link on this page?

Just a suggestion and is what i do if any pics are too big to post........

We wanna see pics....bring on the pics man!!!

lol, ive been having problems uploading to this site, but i think ive figured out how to post them here now...

first i went to brodies place and saw some of his animals

V.glebopalma
herpingwithfry_s_023.sized.jpg

V.baritji
herpingwithfry_s_021.sized.jpg

(sorry forgot to turn of the heat lights :oops: )

me with his feshwater croc
herpingwithfry_s_005.jpg

then bryan and alexia turned up and we caught 3 death adders (another one which was jsu thit by a car), 2 slatey greys and 7 water pythons

here is one of the death adders(sorry, this was the smallest, but the others were in the bag before i could take a pic)
herpingwithfry_s_012.thumb.jpg

herpingwithfry_s_011.thumb.jpg

here is a pic of bryan, me and brodie(its a baby water python in my hand. i was so small that i think i was its first meal :wink: )

herpingwithfry_s_017.sized.jpg

was a good night 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back