Yellow Green Tree Frog!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KWKW

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would post pics that i found and see if anyone on here has seen anything
like this!
5-2.jpg
4-2.jpg
23.jpg
10.jpg
8-2.jpg
1-2.jpg

That's pretty wild.

Is it yours? Did you catch it, breed it or buy it? What part of the country is it from?

mad looking green tree, where did you get that, facinating

looks like it could be a het of morpth for an albino green tree frog

ok well firstly its not mine for all those that have asked.
I wish! and its not a albino and i think that surely these animals would fetch a good price if they ever got into the market.

I have seen photos but never seen one in the flesh. Definitely on the list. I think these ones are referred to as albinos but really they just lack the blue layer of skin.

The pigments in a GTF are a combination of Blue and Yellow. It seems this is lacking in the blue pigment. A similar case happened to a frog Cermak took a picture of... it was blue.
Certainly a great looking animal, love it!

I hear all the time that in the States have Blue GTF's but from what I can gather they are just normal ones that go blue. (I have one every time he goes blue I forget to take a photo). The one Cermak found was the *True Blue* and this one appears to be the *True Yellow*

:lol::lol::lol:thats a cool looking frog, like mine? :lol::lol::lol:
They actually yours? very impressive.

I hear all the time that in the States have Blue GTF's but from what I can gather they are just normal ones that go blue. (I have one every time he goes blue I forget to take a photo). The one Cermak found was the *True Blue* and this one appears to be the *True Yellow*

They actually yours? very impressive.
They were mine, I sold them not long ago

As an adult sexed trio I charged $150
I think I should point out they are regular L.chloris, they are that colour when young like alot of other green frogs....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back