Yes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatelina

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It appears that you have not posted on our forums in a while. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

ha ha i just had the same thing on my screen, went to post in a thread and it got locked while was typing lol hate that

I never get that because I am a good, nice, active member of our community... and you should be to!

Blah blah blah. Hello everyone. Damn it sucks when your trusty computer fails on you and you loose 3 hard drives.

Where did you lose your hard drives? I normally leave mine in the computer so I don't lose them.

I'm pretty much perfect, so i never get that message.

Where did you lose your hard drives? I normally leave mine in the computer so I don't lose them.

maybe they were external ones and she kept them in her backpack which she left on the train on the way to ride the ferry to get fish and chips on a sunday after the cricket. :p

It appears that you have not posted on our forums in a while. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
Yep, I get that message every time I log on. This is the 1st time iv'e typed in this forum for well over 6 months:shock: and as usual from me it's just useless info:lol:

Damn it sucks when your trusty computer fails on you and you loose 3 hard drives
And my external hard drive wouldn't turn on (plug was out, i'm a bit blond) so I bashed it and now iv'e lost all my music (about 3000 songs), photo's, video clips, documents, etc, it's so annoying, all I have of my old pics is what iv'e put on myspace and photobucket now and iv'e had to start downloading all my music all over again:evil:

Well if she knew that they wouldn't be lost.

IsK

Oh contrare, if you lose something and you know where - in locality you lost them, then they'd still be lost till they're found.

She didn't state she'd found her hard drives - but merely they had been lost.

Although ambiguous, the question did relate to where the hard drives were prior to their consequent loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back