Yet more

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Grr I love computers when they work yet despise them when they don't I recently posted two other threads about computers.. I'm still having two problems, both have happened before

1. Sometimes when I turn my computer on, it'll stop at a black screen with a white line flashing in the top left corner- I've been told by some of you guys that this sounds like a ram problem? is there anything I should do about it, or should I ask dell about it?

2. My charger- I can plug the thing in at it will say "plugged in, not charging". at the moment it hasn't charged for about 48hrs. Last time It did this was when it was at 3% (so critical level) and I could not get it to charge. unplugged it all, put the thing into a different socket then replugged it back in. rebooted twice. pulled the battery out and replaced it, nothing worked that time. Then it just suddenly decided to work again. Now, its doing it again, and I cannot get it to charge again. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back