Yipee... I passed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ally_pup

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Not very intereting to you guys but I'm so excited I passed my last uni exam ever
(only scraped in by 1%, but hey it was maths).
Only have 2 more assignments to do and done, finished, four years of uni accomplished.
Can't wait to finished, get a full time job and expand my collection, no more being poor yay.
Thanks for listening
Ally

Congratulations! What was your degree in? I can understand your joy- I am in the middle of my last Masters essay for this semester and it is killing me!! Can't wait until it is done and I can relax (at least until next semester). Well done!!

I'm so jealous Ally! I'm only just starting my uni exams for this semester and first up is biochemistry, yuck. Congratulations on your achievement and all the best for your assignments... hang in there its almost over!!
Tom.

Nice work Ally - I struggled to drag myself through year 12...there was definitely no chance of me going to university! I'm a bit older and can apply myself better these days so it's an option for the future...

Thanks everyone,
I will be a qualified primary teacher...
Unfortunately my studies arent over after this but, have signed up next year to do my masters degree in special needs teaching and am currently studying cert in wildlife management but hey it will be worth it in the end.
Thanks again just needed to share my excitement! :)

Congrats Ally, thats awesome! It definitely feels great to finish :)
Teaching degrees seem to be the way to go hey, I have decided to do my Grad. Dip. Ed. next year. Good luck with it all!

I am in the middle of my last Masters essay for this semester and it is killing me!! Can't wait until it is done and I can relax (at least until next semester).
Urgghhh me too (except mine are scientific reports not essays :(). Why did I decide to do Masters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back