Yippee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmadcats

Reaction score
Want to share with everyone MY SNAKE SQUEAK SHED for the first time last night while i was sleeping

He is so beautiful i just had to share this with everyone

This is so exciting i cant get the smile off my face, i never thought i could be this happy (remember i am 9 years old)

Now i have to wate for my brother to wake up, maybe i will make a bid of accidential loud sounds (mum will kill me)

im so excited i just cant hide it i know i know i know i know whats for show and tell today....heheheheh

Timothy

lol congrats mate its always cool when your snake grow's and shed's a skin for you i have a collection from my 6 snake's now congrat's mate

I had the pleasure of watching just a little of one of RevDaniel's newer snakes shed for the first time a couple of days ago. However he did most of it after i went to bed, he looked so beautiful when I awoke.

Hope your family and class mates get as excited as you about the show and tell! :)

Congratulations mate, I can understand you excitement. My daughter has taken my snakes shed skins to school for show and tell, her class mates loved it and now want her to take my snake LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back