Yoda's photo shoot from thursday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
396971_10150612570379740_579859739_11093009_139046465_n.jpg

this is one of many pictures from Photobinge on thursday. i'll add more when i get them but here is yoda's professional photoshoot

Well, hell he could have smiled,
or sashayed down the carpet.

Nice pic

Great pic. I am taking one of my pythons to a photo shoot for a model, has anyone else been asked for this type of work, and how did it go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he was used with some of the other models that were there, he was so calm and everyone thought it was awesome, i was asked to take my snake next time

My python has done a few glamour photo shoots.

Does not like Hair & Make-up, but loves the camera.

;)

The last photo above is my fav! He looks so......mafia! :lol: Awesome pics, i cant wait to get some professional ones done of Matilda & Muppet!

he looks so bassass in that last pic....should start calling him the Godlizard!

no i didn't pick these, these are the ones my friend who took them put on his business page on Facebook....i'm getting more on a disc. and this was free but he normally charges $70 as a fee for a 1 hour shoot and then depending on which package you choose i.e all photos taken to be put on a disc and internet ready is $180. he did my sisters birthday last year and $220 mates rates.....her birthday shoot was worth $650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back