You know your a herper when........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your driving home from the shop and you look down at your chest because it feels like something crawling on you,its a mouse that has gotten out of the cardboard box the pet shop has given you,you pick it up by the tail and brain it on the dash without even slowing down..

When your husband complains that the house is looking like a reptile shop :lol:
Or better still, when your work mates ban you from talking about your herps over lunch :(

I was born old and jaded.
But I mustn't be a herper cause none of those things has happened to me.

- When your STUDY becomes a Herp room. You then here a voice yelling " where are you", to that you respond.... "In the STUDY".

- You plan your weekend chores by cleaning the rodents

- Drawing plans of your backyard to work out how many pits and avairies you can make fit.

- Spending what little spare time you have on APS

And have to agree with Pugsly..."BROKE"

You have two blown light bulbs throughout the house and couldn't be bothered changing them, but as soon as one blows in your snake enclosure you drop everything to fix it, then go back and sit in the dark.

[quote="]You know your a herper when.... :([/quote]
You buy a five bedroom house and only have two kids.
Your power bill is higher than your weekley wage

You know your a herper when........ Your partner tells you that your not aloud to buy any more snakes

Hearing you. I'd still miss her now and then, but you would have a kick **** collection :)

A friend once told me in relation to getting more snakes, it's better to ask for forgiveness then for permission, Tried it, doesn't always work....

when i constantly scour the classifieds looking for bargain snakes and enclosures
p.s i think this is a great thread . duga when you havn't got something nice to say ,say nothing

repam said:
when i constantly scour the classifieds looking for bargain snakes and enclosures
p.s i think this is a great thread . duga when you havn't got something nice to say ,say nothing

Do you know how many people have said that to me? What makes you think i'm going to listen to you :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back