You reckon you've got it good...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxereturn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am still in disbelief. Friday afternoon I received a call from Venom Supplies. To cut a long story short...I fly out on October 14th.

I can't believe it. It's like a dream come true. It's like when you were a kid, dreaming of being an astronaut or racing car driver...and it happens.

Hey Fuscus...looks like we've got some herping to do.

If it wasn't for the fact that you were moving from QLD to SA, I'd say congratulations ;)

John - that was the hardest choice to make. But I would be stupid to turn down this opportunity...I'm stoked to be one of the very few people to earn a living from their passion.

Yeah mate, jokes aside, I'll say it even with the move; Congratulations! You'll be working with some amazing animals there and some really great people too.

well done.....peter will look after you well....take care

well done champ, ill have to come to s.a to do some herping together now. congrats. so what happen to other guy? pm if u like

congrats on the new job. I'm only new in the herp field but if you want to catch up and have a beer here in Adelaide lrt me know. and congrats again
:D

congrats jono,
good luck with the new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back