• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Young beardies FS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beknluke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys :)
I have a couple of Juvie beardies for sale. Various sizes. I've just decided to sell them now and they are all looking distincly ugly so no pics for now lol.
All are unsexed though at this stage none are males.
$100 each.
At this stage I would rather sell within Vic so that they can be picked up soon before I change my mind LOL.
Cheers :)
Bex

0419 267 120 (I'll be out for the next few hours so it's best to try my mobile if you're keen)

Hi,

I would also be interested if you decide to freight :)

Thanks
Kelly

Hi Guys :)
I don't get the chance to feed these guys everyday so size wise they probably look like they're all under 6mths but actual age would have them at 6-10mths. I couldn't grow a beardie quickly if my life depended on it LOL.
LOL - any my husband has just reminded me that for the first time ever I CAN'T actually take photos - our camera is in NSW being assessed for repair :oops:
Either way, they're fit and healthy lil beardies with top parents who were all sold off earlier this year. Someone who was here about a week ago and saw them whilst buying something else has already asked to buy two.
So sorry guys but no pics this time. You'd have to come across and have a look - they look like beardies :lol:
Cheers,
Bex

Do you think you would have any in around 2-3 months?

And if so do you think we could meet around Ballarat for the sale?

Thanks.

Hi :)
Sorry but at this stage I would think it unlikely for me to have dragons available at that time - I would either have to have eggs already in the incubator or have a gravid female now. Neither of which I have ;)
I have used my mobile to take some VERY bodgy shots but that's the best I can do without a camera sorry guys:

Image004.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image002.jpg

Bex

are these orange phase??

ive recently got an orange phase from a store and looking for another red or orange.

around 6 inches.

Hi Kimba :)
I haven't measured these guys recently but I reckon that at least one of them would have to be around that size - the rest are bigger or smaller I think. (Again, I haven't measured them so I could be way off.)
Yours is 6inches overall length?
As for orange phase, no idea. They're all jumbled in togther. They're last years hold backs from oranges, reds and yellows so I have no way of know who's from which parents. When they feel like it they DO go pretty colours though.
Bex

G'day Bec,

Can you give me a call tomorrow, I will pass some details on to you of someone who will almost definitely take the lot. They are desperately seeking some older beardies and you will be impressed as to where they will be living :)

Cheers

Hey Jonno :)
They may be older but they're still pretty small :? You know me - me beardie grow at the rate of an ant LOL
I won't be able to call until after 4pm tomorrow (I'm working) so I will try you then if I can remind myself LOL
Bex

i wish there was a way to tell which they were,,

my friends beardie is 18cms > she wants another 2 around that size

and mines like 6inches total.. think its around the same.. and i want 2 more also.
im guessing by getting 4 ive got a good chance of scoreing a red LOL

Hi again Kimba :)
If you wanted to, you're more than welcome to come across for a quick look (no obligation) and if you like one, go for it and if not, at least you know what was on offer and that you're happy to pass on it ;)
These guys are my holdbacks from last season so I know that they were the best of their clutches when I picked them out. Some are missing some toes or some tail, one is missing a whole back foot thanks to a fellow tank mate when he was itty-bitty :shock:
They're priced at $100 because I know that they're not your run of the mill beardie colours and they're not hatchlings. I think that there are about 8 available all up.
Bex

lol yeah ive seen alot lately from clutchs with tails gone back legs and toes...

are there any tho that havent been attacked by the others?

Hi Bex, it Adam Blundell here, have bought from you in the past, I would be very inetrested in some if you are willing to frieght to NSW.

G'day Adam :)
Yeah, it's looking like I'll have to be freighting :( Only for purchases of 2 or more though. As mentioned, they're pretty small still, so expect them to be so ;) I don't think that AAE have changed any of their rules regarding freighting to Newcastle though :?
PM me if you'd like to go further.
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back