• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

young diamonds for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

=bECS=

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
7 months old Diamond Pythons for sale, all well eating, nice patterns after good looking parents, from different sets of parents. Price ranges from $250 to $350 depending on looks. If interested please call Andrew on 0407 652 999.
must have licence.

pics are of older siblings to give you an idea of how they will look and some of the ones for sale.

(i am selling these for a friend so please do not pm, call the number)

i have no idea jeramie sorry.
i just got him to send me some pics and i posted them.

i kno the babys havent been sexed, he has them from 2 different sets of parents.
there is a light clutch,(thats the one i got my snake from) , and the second clutch are bigger and the darker variety.

if you call him, im sure he can tell you more, as i said im just advertising for him, hes the breeder and im sure he will be happy to tell you all you want to know.
but i will email him and see if he can send me some more pics.

Yeah, no pics

And i thought it was just me and my old age

about 60cm plus and still in a click clack or similar

ummmm well i dunno what to say.... i went away for a few weeks n everything changed!!
pics used to be there, i thought if i bumped it up they would still be there. im on a friends dial up now so i cant upload more.
diamonds would be around 8 months now, theyre not sexed, mines in a click clack and around 60-70 cms, pick up is in campbelltown and if u call andrew on the number im sure he will email u some pics.
sorry bout the mix up guys, i had pics of mine in an old thread as well but i think theyre gone aswell......
andrew has the most beautiful snakes and is full of any information you may need before taking one home.
theyre beautiful snakes from an experienced breeder, like i said if ur interested give him a call n he will tell u all u want to know.

Hi becswillbe,

Do you know if Andrew is available and if he has any left. I've been trying to contact him on the mobile number and keep getting a message saying the mobile is switched off.

Thanks.
David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back