Your bad date?? lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha mine arent too bad then...me and my ex went to the movies and her mum came in while we werent looking cause she went to another movie.... and didnt the ***** hit the fan after the movie.... hardley anyone likes reptiles now days... whats wrong with them?

Seems it's mostly fellas that have had the bad experiences... you just haven't found a decent girl yet! I got my current partner (and many ex's) into reptiles so it's great to share a common interest. Generally i don't bother telling people i keep them anymore, they either already know through mutual friends or i get a feel for the topic by bringing up something about 'interesting' pets like spiders or hermit crabs... lol. testing the waters you know?

By the way, when i say "you just haven't found a decent girl yet" what i really mean is THERE ARE LOTS OF CRAZY WOMEN OUT THERE. BE CAREFUL. and yeah, seriously, good frikken luck. there be some craaaaaaaazy ones around!

I honestly can't think of any 'bad' dates or experiences, guess i'm lucky eh? I did date one seriously boring dude once, had the charisma of a gnat.

Actually, now that i think of it, i did have one really rediculous first date. He invited me to his place to make me dinner. While making dinner we were chatting away and he hands me a glass of wine, now bear in mind that when i have a drink of any kind in my hands it gets consumed pretty much straight away as a force of habit. Stupid me, sculled the whole thing and then spluttered like an idiot (as you do), not the best excuse when you say "i didnt realise what i was doing!" in my defence i was nervous as he was 5 years my senior and i was rather infatuated with him, i was blushing with the best of them! Anyway, so, sculled the wine, made myself look like an idiot, at least he was rather amused by this. Then had another small glass during dinner. Somehow, and for the life of me i dont know how, i forgot that i was still on my P's licence and so no couldnt drive home because of the booze, and i had driven to his house and he had just sold his car and had yet to get his new one so he couldnt drive me home either. So, first date, and i was stuck at his house without a way to get home. On top of that, i'm the biggest lightweight drinker you will ever meet and i was finding myself falling asleep on his couch by 11pm. Apparently, i actually fell asleep when he went to make me a cup of tea, yeah, classy, i know. I ended up stealing his bed and sleeping there that night. haha. i have ALLLLLL the class. at least i can say it didnt harm my chances as we're still together two years on :)

some good advice ther shooshoo, i like the testing the waters part lol and yer guess ill just have to keep the reps hush hush at the start lol

I find that most people are interested when they find out that I keep snakes. There haven't been too many that hate them. If a girl I go on a date with doesn't like snakes then its a bit of a deal breaker for me, she would have to have some pretty good redeeming features to keep me interested.

As for bad dates, I haven't really got any other than the typical boring ones with girls that have the personality of a dead goldfish. I find dates like that a real hard grind to get through. My personality dictates to me that I should be courteous and see it through instead of walking. Sometimes I think it would be better to sit at home pulling my own teeth out.

I no longer 'date girls'. I got sick of the 'job interview with dinner' style of dating so now I try to catch-up with girls at events and places of similar interest. Its a lot more relaxed and you get a better feel for the other person. Cooking dinner for a girls is also good one as well, but I usually save it until I know them a bit better.

Was put in touch with a potential blind date , she rang me . l couldnt believe it , her 3rd question was " how much money do you have/earn " . Bye .

Was put in touch with a potential blind date , she rang me . l couldnt believe it , her 3rd question was " how much money do you have/earn " . Bye .

that sounds exactly like my mother in-law :O gold digger mmm there no good for nothing

My friend has a knack for attracting weirdos one guy took her to lunch at a food court and they had roast pork sandwiches . .

I was going out with this girl and I knew from the start she didnt like reptiles so I didnt say anything about mine, she thought the reptiles at my place was my brothers. Anyway my mate tagged along anywhere we went and this girl thought he was so funny, good looking and couldnt figure out why he didnt have a girlfriend. They had so much in common that she told me that we should break up and would I be ok with her going out with him as they had so much in common. I said its fine with me as the only common thing they had together was that they both like guys...LOL.

Haha fantastic stories!

I haven't had any nightmare stories but my best story is when a random girl i met on Elcho Island hooked me up on a date with her friend in Darwin. We went out for ice cream and talked crap for a couple hours. I thought she was great, crazy pretty looking thing with gorgeous eyes and dark hair. I was punching well above my weight, atleast so i thought.

End of the date i walked her to a cab, we said the usual 'I had a great time blah blah' and as she was about to get into the cab... She stuck out her arm and shook my hand... It was the most lol moment i had in a while, i laughed and turned around and walked away feeling rather perplexed lol. We still keep in touch and it's still a bit of long running joke between us.

LOL to all these stories. I went on a date once with a fella who took me pig hunting. It was only our second date. It was raining and cold and his dogs were spastic. We were hunting off the road just using the dogs and a spotty. Left his place at 830pm and didn't get home until 7am the next morning.
When I told my girlfriends about the date, they were all like, 'get rid of him, what a loser' and 'oh my god, that's horrible. What a bad date'.
But I thought it was freaking FANTASTIC! I got to tip my very first pig (a 60kg boar who weighed more then I did) and much to everyone's disgust, I have the skull of that little piggy sitting on my duchess at home! :) The relationship with that fella didn't end up going anywhere, but it was still one hell of a date!

I know, I know, Bush Pig haha.

I was going out with this girl and I knew from the start she didnt like reptiles so I didnt say anything about mine, she thought the reptiles at my place was my brothers. Anyway my mate tagged along anywhere we went and this girl thought he was so funny, good looking and couldnt figure out why he didnt have a girlfriend. They had so much in common that she told me that we should break up and would I be ok with her going out with him as they had so much in common. I said its fine with me as the only common thing they had together was that they both like guys...LOL.

hahaha

One guy took me driving around our city pointing out the roofs of houses he'd worked on (he was a labourer for some roof installation business). He was way too excited about it too :?

I went on a date about 6 years ago to the Boat House along Kananook Creek in Frankston. The restaurant is very nice but Kananook Creek doesnt have a great reputation.
So after dinner we were standing out on the little dock that had fairy lights in the trees nearby and the moon was reflecting on the water, it was beautiful, romantic.........
Then he said "look out for any dead bodies" (cos we were on Kananook Creek).
Talk about a mood killer!!!!
And then he asked me to marry him!!!!!! What the???:shock:

(I said yes anyway, poor guy was nervous!)

Years ago when i was first a vego some guy from school took me out i was running late so he ordered for me you can imagine my surprise when a massive rare steak shows up on both our plates.... he told me he was vegan.....

Wow !!
I used to get that question first up................
Must mean I'm butt ugly and it better be worth their effort over the period of time they were with me.....lol

first date killer's thank god i 'm not single anymore but i do miss the chase and the kill - but you will all look back them and laugh !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back