Your escape picture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine...

Eyre Hwy (Road Trip)
road3.jpg

Esperance (Beach)
eaperance7.jpg

Bush (Barmah State Forrest)
DSCN0484-1.jpg

I just feel like packing up and going on a big old road trip....its easy to get caught up in a rut and forget what amazing places are out there.

I just feel like packing up and going on a big old road trip....its easy to get caught up in a rut and forget what amazing places are out there.

Definitely mate... me and the wife hve deicded to not go overseas for a while now after doing Oz west to east... Now we want to do north to south. I calculated it at one time we did over 2000km without stopping at a single traffic light.... My idea of heaven lol.

Im a big fan of 'open road' pics, have got a million of them from out west. Love the landscapes from Central Australia, would be pretty happy to buy another troopie and spend my days out there.

Edit* Just noticed that the first photo actually looks down into the second. The gorge in the center of the first photo is the one Im walking through in the second.

BJalicetrip4 075.jpg
BJalicetrip4 046.jpg
Amyae and stimmies 257.jpg

Im a big fan of 'open road' pics, have got a million of them from out west. Love the landscapes from Central Australia, would be pretty happy to buy another troopie and spend my days out there.

Edit* Just noticed that the first photo actually looks down into the second. The gorge in the center of the first photo is the one Im walking through in the second.

That looks a great place for a movie set like in Lord of the Rings or something. I would love a troopie too.....so much cool stuff to do and visit....sadly never enough time or money though......

I have so many escape pics that remind me of special places that I've been... I love this country!

Matt hope you don't mind but I downloaded that pic. Just to have nothing sus!
That file snake is amazing

Oh man, these pics just scream roadtrip, the sun coming up over the middle of nowhere gets me excited!!!!!

I need to travel far to find pics like these.

Attachments

• bluegohstpantewilkilnobelievers.jpg
    bluegohstpantewilkilnobelievers.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 38
  • chillinescapismushynonpsilisibin.jpg
    chillinescapismushynonpsilisibin.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back