Your Favorite TV Series

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeluvver2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just bought some new dvd's over the weekend and will be settling in to watch them and go to work late.

Wondering what everyone else is watching.
I like to watch a lot of anime, comedy and some drama.

Black Books
Right now
House
Flight Of The Conchords
Big Bang Theory
Scrubs
The Mighty Boosh
07 Ghost
Bleach
Darker Than Black
Elfen Lied
Full Metal Alchemist
Neon Genesis
Pandora Hearts

Box sets are readily available here, which is awesome!

It's been great to watch Hereos without missing episodes or having to stay up to midnight just to see it.
How I Met Your Mother is always good for a laugh.
I'm watching Boston Legal at the moment - good to pass time. William Shatner and Adam Spader are fantastic.
Scrubs - all time fav.
Prison Break was a train wreck, but I watched it anyway. I feel they could have condensed all 6 series or however long it was into about 8 episodes easily.

Elfen Lied

Awesome awesome awesome anime. Have you seen the whole thing yet?

Just finished watching all that is out of Sons of Anarchy and Breaking bad. Soogood.

Does anyone or has anyone ever watched Drop The Dead Donkey? I absolutely LOVE it!

Long way round
Long way down
By any means
By any means 2
Futurama
Family guy
Entorage
Black books
Weeds
Spaced
Miami ink
La ink
Viva la bam
Underbelly
Law and order SVU
Rick Stiens Far Eastern Oddyesy
Modern Family

I could go for hours.

LOST
True Blood
Sopranos

Persons Unkown is a little lost like so watching that right now.

Prison Break was a train wreck, but I watched it anyway. I feel they could have condensed all 6 series or however long it was into about 8 episodes easily.
Are you kidding!! Prison Break is like my favourite TV series of all time :lol: There is so much that happened, no way could they have fitted it all into less seasons!

True blood for me!

Im addicted.

Got all of first and second season, up to eps 7 in season 3, which will be out tomorrow :)

Just luv BIG BANG THEORY - those guys are a crack up - especially sheldon.......

Final Fantasy VII
that's a show?:S

Big Bang Theory is awesome hahah. I think I'm nerdy when I actually get the math and history jokes.

Freaks and Geeks, Northern Exposure, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Parks and Recreation, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Brak Show, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahh Real Monsters, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Freaks and Geeks, Northern Exposure, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Parks and Recreation, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Brak Show, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahh Real Monsters, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

I think I'm inlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back