Your Favourite Place On Earth?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpage44

Reaction score
G'day All,

Awhile back i was hiking in the hills next my house when i came across the nicest little place ever! It was a small clearing ontop of a rock ledge, with a great view. Theres a stream about 200meters down the valley and literally no rubbish anywhere.. its like 4 different terrains in 1!

I was Wondering if anyone else had a special place of there own?

Heres a short video of my place: [video=youtube;YipRQWDpCi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YipRQWDpCi0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YipRQWDpCi0[/video]

Please ignore the introduction thing and the ending, its a signature for my channel.

Cheers
Doug

we have a couple a waterfalls through the rainforest out the back of our place. Theyre pretty cool -dont know about my fav place on earth tho

You here voices? Random. :p
What's with random Doug Walker pics?

my fave place would have to be out western qld. So peacefull....apart from the occasional gunshot. The wildlife is awsome out there, numerous geckos, central beardeds, central netteds, other small dragons, plenty of snakes and of course monitors. Love going out in the middle of a winters night for a hunt, dont really notice the cold. We get cats, dogs, foxes, pigs, goats and rabbits out there. Off there later in the year. Never last time i went i wasnt seriously into herping, am now so next time is gonne be a blast

Lol, Im Doug Walker... Thats why theres all those random Doug Walker photos :p

Ive got lots of nice spots. This is one.

Attachments

• Picture 526.5.jpg
    Picture 526.5.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 60
Mmmmm that looks so peaceful.

Yer it turned out that some bogans were hanging out down there... im impressed they got all that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back