your health

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about snake bites can i get anything from them?

they can get infected, you shoudl always give your snake bites a good clean and if bleedign let it bleed a bit to flush it. thye do have some nasty bacteria in their mouths but i have an ******* snake called satan if he is angry one handling session usually means my hand is dripping blood. jsut remember to clean.

cheers
H.

Theres more chance of you giving your herps a disease rather than them giving you one.As with the equine flu at the moment people can transfer it to horses easier than horse to horse transfer.If you have the flu stay clear of your herps, mums do worry but tell her your the danger to your herps not the other way around,.
Odie

I dont think their r any diseases wich could infect humans and reptiles.

OMG! I thought when reading the first heading to this thread, I though well start looking after your health?? Well, I don't think that having Pythons can deteriate your health, that's for sure. Well, I've got a crook heart, but my beautiful MD's are not making me sicker that's for sure. I'm off to Bali in 2 weeks. My younger sissie is shouting me a trip to a beautiful Women's Retreat in Bali. Can't wait!!!! OMG I have to leave my snakies in Daves hands for a whole 14 days??? I've now told him not to start warming them up properly until after I get back on approx. 19th Sept. How's that for orders? Cheers Cheryl

I dont think their r any diseases wich could infect humans and reptiles.

You would be surprised how many diseases we carry that affect our animals not just herps.We are the biggest germ carrier in the world just a shame more people didnt realise that before they pat, pick up, cuddle and kiss all the animals in the pet shops and others they come into contact with.
Look up Zoonoses in google and youll really be surprised at what we can give our animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back