Your Name!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jessb, No fair, we told you ours! ;)
Cerys is a lovely name! I might have to nick off with it to use in a story if you don't mind!
I have a slight obsession with naming my pets properly (no Captain Pickles for me) so I do weeks of research and write huge lists of appropriate names. If I ever have a baby I don't know what is going to happen! I certainly don't think he would have a say.
I noticed I find better names if I look up the mytholgy of the culture you're after instead of 'baby names'. I get attached to stories I love and I use the name. And it's always awesome knowing the tale behind the name.

Sarah Louise Moorcroft, but my family call me Sassi(not sure why) My name means "valiant warrior princess", got the Xena thing happening;)

Bradley John Hodges- Most call me hodges or brad ;).

Im a welshy too, My name is Rhiann...pronounced Reearn...NOT reeanne.

Its really not that hard lol, if if i say it to people they still cant get it right..."oh liane? maria? RYAN? Rhianna? rhiannon? lol and it goes on for ever!
When i was at school the fill in teachers used to call out ryan and when i tried to convince them it was actually Rhiann and that was me, I would get told of for being a smarty pants LOL and they would continue looking for ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back