Your school holidays?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

Since the holidays are nearly over, and already over for some, how were your holidays? :)

Rosabella 8)

I go back to school tomorrow :x I was home schooled last year so have a interview tomorrow. Don't want to go back hehe :)

4 days camping at Rollingstone, 2 days Townsville, 1day Caloundra, 8 days Gold Coast, and a couple of days travelling to and from. overall a fantastic holiday

they were great, past 2 weeks been the best, partied, going out, working, BIG DAY OUT!!!! woop

Went on a trip to the Gold Coast, was a blast. Now i wish i lived there

Pretty damn good.. got ma first snake...went to the beach like 50000 times... cleaned my room *cough
how were yours lullaby

meh...ok i guess...went to some ok parties, saw friends etc...nothing thst exciting to report.

my holiday were ok apart from the fact that i got namoniea while i was staying at a place that doesn't have any electiricity(spelling?) and the main attraction at the place was the beach which i wasn't allowed to go in because of namoniea:x:x. but i got my first reptile which was awesome:shock:!!

hugh

You guys had fun :D

Camping, beach,Skate boarding , surfing ,terrigal,backflipping off bridges,hell of alot of texting,train trips, a bit of shopping ,water bombing , best game of hide and seek in bins , photography, beach, city , swimming, reading magizines, shuffling , music and counting down the days =D totally skit bikeriding .Almost forgot street cricket with some random teenagers i met at the caravan park. :shock::D

Oh! And on the weekend i almost got a concussion from my surfboard now half my head is squigdy :D

I also made friends with ducks and lorries +_+
nikki_elmo-albums-lake-conjola-pre-australia-day-chill-out-picture8905-lake-conjola-hols-043.jpg

Mine was good!!:D Lazing around in bed at 10:AM in the morning!!;) We also went to Queensland!!:) I've still got another 2 weeks left!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):p:p:p:pWahoo!!
I'm spending them on holiday in mornington peninsula!!!:p

Tom.

SnakeBuster you lucky kid :D You have to tell us how it went at mornington peninsula when you come back!
P.s Thanks for asking Rosabella! Your awesome :p

mmm my holidays were great, i went to bonnie doon ( which is a nice little caravan park in vic ) with my girlfriend and her parents 3 different weekends. went knee boarding and swimming in lake eildon, it was very nice :D . i did some work, got payed good. and monday back to school. they never go long enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back