Your taxes at work

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they pay me $200,000 a year and I'll tell anyone who asks me where to find a toilet or tree or whatever.

I wish they would also do a national radio map. I hate scanning for radio stations when I am driving. At night the radio stops every 10 hertz and you get crackly stuff from all around the country.

And Rob, you are not entitled to post a comment on a thread about "tax" (look it up to find out what it means) ;)

Pete,

They have one for the ABC radio network, even down to which signal would be stronger where there are multiple frequencies for a location.

Comercial radio is a little harder, as they don't want to let their listeners know that there are other stations they can listen to but as a general rule you can find that towns radio stations by visiting the following places:

The towns skating rink,
The towns bowling alley,
The towns Cinema
Or the towns skatepark/community project/hip place to be

Well its helpful, if your driving around and you just gotta go, plug the laptop into the nearest tree and all your problems are solved :?

Samma3l said:
but as a general rule you can find that towns radio stations by visiting the following places:

The towns skating rink,
The towns bowling alley,
The towns Cinema
Or the towns skatepark/community project/hip place to be

Thanks mate, I'll do the ABC thing as they are the most common but I cant do the above because I am usually looking for the radio station when I am about 60km's out of town.

yeah the above was included as a bit of a joke, as comercial radio in towns usually has its name plastered on anything and everything that has seen better days.

Those who think spending $200k per year on a national map detailing an asset we obviously take for granted, forget the first time they took their first road trip to the unknown (not to mention with someone that has to stop frequently) and decided that they had to defecate in the bush only to find a loo on the other side of the hill they were about to drive over or how hindsight is marvelous when they pass the last thunder shack on the road 15mins before turtle heads start appearing.

If you knew there was a dunny nearby would you act like the Pope and crap in the woods? I know I wouldnt. Besides, can anyone else identify a national database more useful maintained by a maximum of 4 full-time staff(or their part-time equivalent)?

I mean the Beaureu(sp?) of Statistics spends way more than that just to count up how many Jedis Australia has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back