Youtube problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Gotta love youtube, however I'm having trouble getting a lot of videos to load. Some start up straight away and play fine, others have played before and refuse to play again and some I come across also refuse to play even once. I'm thinking youtube might have different servers the files are located on and some of their servers are a bit unstable, but not sure. Can anyone tell me if these work for anyone else at the moment. I've been trying to get these to load for days:

(Edit: thats odd, when I post them here I'm getting 'this video is no longer available' message, even though they are showing the first frame of the video as it would start....)

[video=youtube;qGiEreZxFdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiEreZxFdA[/video]

[video=youtube;7LXyB0ELdfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LXyB0ELdfk[/video]

both worked for me..

i cant remember if i ever waited for days in front of a computer screen, waiting for youtube to load... but hey, sorry their not working for you..

Heck mate, I haven't sat here for days without moving, I mean I have been trying now and again, when I have some free time and head back to Youtube. :)

Thats frustrating that they do actually work for you though.......what the hell is going on??? :shock:

AHHHHH this is ridiculous. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player (which they suggest is the potential problem), to no avail.

Its odd that some play fine, others don't. GGRRR

I've uninstalled and reinstalled flash player, removed quicktime (suggested it could be trying to play the stream), temporarily disabled firewalls etc, cleared cache and even tried another browser (firefox).

??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back