youtube?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's your channel?
stunning shots and love the one with the feisty brown.

thanks. I have stacks of footage to put together. I might start another channel for the better quality stuff and start adding less polished things tomy channel. So much stuff just sits around on hard drives because it's just little snippets, but it's a shame not to show it. I'm also trying working on the idea of showing some herping stuff. I really enjoy watching others herp videos, people make a big difference to video content.

Getting agro footage isn't too hard...getting the other natural undisturbed stuff is really difficult and takes a hell of a lot of time and patience; but it seems to be the sensationalist agro stuff that people want to see. Unfortunately it is easy to get the wrong impression about snakes from footage like this.

I love that video pilbara, reminds me of my boys before they started going to skate parks & smoking stuff they shouldn't smoke lol.....

Thanks sssnakeman my son did most of them but these days he is more interested in the skate park and smoking things he shoudn't, so further videos maybe unlikely. I wanted to get a few more on our local reptiles and nice places in the Pilbara.

Please put some more clips up Pilbara, yours are awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back