yuck!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a kind option. if you dont destroy the brain it lives for several minutes in agony due to low oxygen metabolism, i have heard. feel sorry for those that are decapitated with rednecks shovels. lotsa bones eh?

er..lotsa ribs? i spose the meat would fall off the bone like chook when cooked. anyway ..you survived! good on yer

oeew. No more details! lol. I love them too when properly cooked. No - - - that's kiddys.

We are, after all at the top of the food chain, and the RBBS instinct would be to kill us if we are a threat.
Not eating is a threat to humans. lol
Bon Appetit
MM

If I was in a survival situation again, I'ld proberly do the same but with the hunting skills I now have I'ld be better fed. Mind you I'ld proberly go for a more common animal that has more meat. Preferably exotic. Been seeing a few of these lately, a few nice steaks there

(Sorry Zoe)

According to the Washington Post, wild iguanas once nearly overran El Salvador. But as people chopped them up for stew, and ate their eggs with rice, iguanas nearly disappeared and it became illegal to catch them.

It's strange what some countries dish up for dinner etc. How about these delicacies:

image0021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back