zebra carpet x jaguar carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Reaction score
what do you think would happen if this was ever done cause if you breed a zebra to zebra you can get a super zebra. and if you breed a jag to jag you get a luecistic would be interesting what could be produced

what do you think would happen if this was ever done cause if you breed a zebra to zebra you can get a super zebra. and if you breed a jag to jag you get a luecistic would be interesting what could be produced

Zeb X Jag = Zeb Jag.

Leucistic is a patternless snake.
Super Zebra is a patternless snake.

You'd get a dead patternless snake.

Jag x Zebra would result in live snakes, like Troy said.

wouldnt you get half a clutch of zeb jags & half a clutch of sib to euth.?

Some here: [video=youtube;QEOaVQ1WKYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOaVQ1WKYY[/video] I think I prefer regular jags to these. A few pics will turn up on a quick google search also.

Here is a recent shot of our male that we produced a couple years back. He is the one in the youtube video linked by someone above in this thread and was also pictured in the latest Scales and Tails magazine issue. I really like their patterns. Hope to produce more this year.
Justin

ZXJ09-1MMay10.jpg

i dont mean to hijack this thread but can someone explain what a jag and a zebra is really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back