Zebra Jag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbeard

Reaction score
I never thought I would see a mature one being sold, 15k

Last edited by a moderator:
personally i dont like the look of zebra jags. not for that price anyway
next on the market will be albino zebra jags.

Hmmm just looks like a normal zebra with a reduced pattern. Doesn't really do anything for me, bit each to their own.

Jags and Zebras don't do anything for me so i doubt a combination of both will be any more interesting haha

What about an Albino Zebra Jag, i got this pic from a European Snake breeder, not sure whether i like this or not but it is still only its 4th shed. :) ..............................Ron

Attachments

• 1015866_714779231870954_487534257_o.jpg
    1015866_714779231870954_487534257_o.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 278
Zebra jags are gorgeous. Every says they don't like them but once the price comes down they will all want one then just like jags

just out of curiosity who was the first person to breed zebra jungles in australia????

Zebra jags are gorgeous. Every says they don't like them but once the price comes down they will all want one then just like jags
i like the look of jags they are amazing but dont like the head banging, i dont think it is good for a hobby to breed something they know is not right but every one have a view or opinion

just out of curiosity who was the first person to breed zebra jungles in australia????
I doubt anyone would lay claim publicly to being first one given where they originated from.

like the albino one ron posted thats a cracker , can anyone clear up what part of the snake will turn white , the darker toned areas or the lighter tones ive never had an albino so not sure myself
i like the look of jags they are amazing but dont like the head banging, i dont think it is good for a hobby to breed something they know is not right but every one have a view or opinion
i have pretty much the same view , i like the look of them but im not to fond of the nuero problems
i just took the jump and got one and can honestly say that i really do not have a single regret , my girl hasnt displayed any obvious neuro problems from since ive had her and she has generally acted like a snake
i do however think that they should be treated as more of a look but try not to touch/bother them to much (which is why i dont think their suited to MOST newbies ), if what ive been told is correct than the nuero can progress as the animal ages and can be brought on by stress so i try to keep that to a minimum so far its been a good experience although ive only had her a few months now can wait for her to colour up more ( shes a jungle jag )

like the albino one ron posted thats a cracker , can anyone clear up what part of the snake will turn white , the darker toned areas or the lighter tones ive never had an albino so not sure myself

i have pretty much the same view , i like the look of them but im not to fond of the nuero problems
i just took the jump and got one and can honestly say that i really do not have a single regret , my girl hasnt displayed any obvious neuro problems from since ive had her and she has generally acted like a snake
i do however think that they should be treated as more of a look but try not to touch/bother them to much (which is why i dont think their suited to MOST newbies ), if what ive been told is correct than the nuero can progress as the animal ages and can be brought on by stress so i try to keep that to a minimum so far its been a good experience although ive only had her a few months now can wait for her to colour up more ( shes a jungle jag )
i would say the lighter colour will turn white congrat on on the jag i just cant bite the bullet yet i have heard that they all have nero but some do not display as much as others one day i might get one tho

No one is stupid enough to claim that lol but they have been here quiet a while now a lot of people that breed designer stuff have zebras or zebra jags. the price will drop very quickly being a co dom. morph. I think the multi combo morphs will hold there price a little longer. super caramel super zebra (solid orange)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back