Zeitgeist: Addendum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawasakirider

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Vimeo, Video Sharing For You

Watched this again last night. The president thread reminded me of it. What do you guys think? Please don't comment if you haven't watched zeitgeist addendum from start to finish.

Personally I believe it, and I think it's crazy. Although if I could get into a position of wealth (which is what I'm aiming for) through capitalism it wouldn't really matter.

The Venus project would be great, but has many flaws. People commit crimes due to other reasons besides monetary gain or survival. Jealousy (guy stole my woman) is just one thing that pops into my head. So the no law thing is ridiculous.

Plus, the no job/monetary gain wouldn't work as there would be no incentive to do anything (despite what the project creators say). Sure, it would be possible for the majority of people to do nothing, but you'd need to find someone to maintain the machines, and people to train the technicians lol.

Besides that, it is crazy that we are all sheep working for the gain of the elite. What I wouldn't give to be up there, instead of down the ladder amongst the mediocrity of everything...

Thoughts?

Please don't turn this into a rude debate, civil is what I'm after, just a discussion on the movie.

Vimeo, Video Sharing For You

Watched this again last night. The president thread reminded me of it. What do you guys think? Please don't comment if you haven't watched zeitgeist addendum from start to finish.

Personally I believe it, and I think it's crazy. Although if I could get into a position of wealth (which is what I'm aiming for) through capitalism it wouldn't really matter.

The Venus project would be great, but has many flaws. People commit crimes due to other reasons besides monetary gain or survival. Jealousy (guy stole my woman) is just one thing that pops into my head. So the no law thing is ridiculous.

Plus, the no job/monetary gain wouldn't work as there would be no incentive to do anything (despite what the project creators say). Sure, it would be possible for the majority of people to do nothing, but you'd need to find someone to maintain the machines, and people to train the technicians lol.

Besides that, it is crazy that we are all sheep working for the gain of the elite. What I wouldn't give to be up there, instead of down the ladder amongst the mediocrity of everything...

Thoughts?

Please don't turn this into a rude debate, civil is what I'm after, just a discussion on the movie.
Have you watched the third one, Moving Forward. Its great except for the Venus Project which has now decided to disassociate itself from Zeitgeist and the rest of the scientific community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back