Zombie gold...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch_80

Reaction score
funny-facebook-fails-the-return-of-uncle-scott.jpg

From the outside it is a classic but you have to feel for Sara.

I noticed he left a couple of hours between posts which makes it even better but pretty mean.

Thats hilarious, cruel but funny. That guy is a champ

In fairness, it was the guys son... so that means it should be somewhat more acceptable :lol: If he can be accepting, then everyone else should be. Although he is deleting his dad pretty quick ha ha....

Love it!

I was omg, then i laughed, then i was like omg, them i laughed and then i was like omg a zombie.

saw this like a month ago
sensitivity fail
moving on win

Hahahahhhaaaa

A friend of mine on Facebook just posted A hell funny screenshot of a message e
Got from the Vic police service. I'd post it but it has swearing in it so I'll just describe it.

"hello mr b. Surname. Our records show that your account declined for the $330 fine for your speeding infringement. This is an automated message, DO NOT reply to this message."

He writes back (idiot!) " ok *******head"
Then receives:

"this is senior constable surname. DO NOT REPLY to this message again."

".. Ok buddy .. :)!"

Rofl! Not so automated after all.

Wow, they just introduced a law here, not sure if its everywhere, 270 on the spot fine for swearing.. ****** lol

God, that nearly made me fall off my chair.:D

And yeah, Twitch, it sucks. There's a protest for it tomorrow, and another on Saturday. Anti-swearing laws are **@$##**&#. I do love the optimism of the wording though, since it includes 'wharves, piers, and jetties'. Try getting a bunch of sailors who've just come off the open ocean to watch their language. Good luck with that one, boys.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back