Zoo Med Repti Sun 10 Tube, Where Online?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jibba

Reaction score
Guys,

I love the convinience of the internet as most of us do.

Hence, I am after an Online store that stocks the following:

Zoo Med Repti Sun 10 Tube 18W
Exo Terra Repti Glo 8.0 Desert Terrarium Lamp

These are for my bearded dragon.

I am going to be running my own tests according my own conditions, climate within enclosure etc.

Need some really good Online Stores that stock these in Australia.

Thanks,

Today I went to 3 different pet stores and could not find the ReptiSun 10 18W tube.

Need some contacts please, Kirby & Dave?? :)

www.herpshop.com.au had some reptisuns I'm pretty sure. They only have reptisun 5s but they are still ok. You can get them overseas from petmountain or you could also ask your petstore to get some in?

Today I went to 3 different pet stores and could not find the ReptiSun 10 18W tube.

Need some contacts please, Kirby & Dave?? :)

Last edited:
Most pet stores have reptiglo 8's. Have you tried Arcadia D3 bulbs too? They are a little cheaper and if you view uvguide it gives better uv output. :)

My local stores won't order them in as they are official resellers for Exo Terra and ReptaSun.

Anyone else know where I can order these online?

I really want the Zoo Med ReptiSun %10 18W

Please, Someone Reply.

Bump.

Our beardies are suffering MBD, and we've done everything-else to fix it - But seriously stuck without these tubes!! :(

a MVB is better then reptisun 10s and are available from petstores, look for powersun UV,Megaray, T-rex active heat and sola glow, herpshop also sells there own, they are heat and uv though and aren't good for smaller enclosures.

I would use a reptile one 10 tube. Allot cheaper and work just as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back