Zorro (MD) Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I noticed that Zorro my new MD that I got this Saturday was out and about on his branch, so I got some pictures of him..

000_0001.jpg 000_0002.jpg 000_0004.jpg

Let me know what you lot think. I don't think that the pictures are the best quality as it's dark.

Also he has calmed down alot! This is the first time that he has been on his branch outside of his hide (Without striking/attacking any movement outside of the enclosure).

great looking snake chris, fantastic. i rate MD's.
just a quick word of advise on branches. i had a branch like the one in your picture once, and left it in the cage for a week without the snake in it to ceck that the temp gradient was all sweet, i checked on it after a week and saw an absolute butt load of little bugs of all different kinds piss farting around in the cage all over the shop. now i use branches without bark and stuff that has been soaked in a chlorinated pool and then rinsed and dried. even dowel from a hardware shop works a treat. just a friendly word of advice mate, take it how you will. you cant be too careful with your babies:)
cheers

Thanks for the advice Nagz.. Whenever I get a branch I pour boiling water over it and scrub it, I do this over and over, for a period for 2 - 3 days then let it air out.. I scrub the branches whenever the enclosure gets cleared out as well.

At the moment his set up is tempory, I think.. I need to find some nice logs for him, I just need to find the time to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back