Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
not sure if that is the correct name for the place, but its in n.s.w.......just wondering is it worth going too or a waste of time? what you likely to see there?

that is all :)

It's worth going to IMO. Enclosures are awesome in the reptile houses also the spider one. Will see heaps of Tarantula's, they're huge.
Lots of reptiles, to many to name. Exotics and natives. My fav. is the eyelash viper. some eg's corns, ball pythons, GTP,rbb,brown,taipan,tiger,iguana,alligators,mertens water monitors, pig nosed turtle,EWD and so on and so on.
Couple of great outdoor pits with beardy's, bluey's, turtle's, rbb's, tigers etc.
Plus other native wildlife such as kangaroos and koalas. Big salty Eric. Some galapogus tortoises and star shell tortoises.

mmmmm the list goes on.
Worth it like I said IMO.

sounds good, was thinking of goin on the sunday after the oct meet. sounds like we'll be goin to that one.

not everyday u get to sydney anyways :)

your the one saying i did, so it's you who has to prove it. i'm the defendant so i don't have to say nothing until there is evidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back