Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they can't keep exotics out of aust, what chance u got keeping me out of n.s.w?? into the box i go lol

Allright SW you can come, but for god's sake stop whinging, and as for young Baritji, you stay in your state till next time. he he he he lol

SW,

Getting back to your original question - I think you and Zoe would really enjoy the Australian Reptile Park. It's about an hours drive north of Sydney. And they have a few shows throughout the day too.

Hix

Liberated, that would make it about 9.5 to 10 hours south of Brisbane

If you get there on a day that "Ranger Mick" is doing a show, you'll be pleasantly entertained. Great bloke and puts on a great show. The park is really nice too.

Simon Archibald

I'll go along with you guys too, been a while since I was last there anyway.

Also, I was there last Friday at it was Eric feeding day. You may want to ring ahead and check what day Eric is fed and change your plans for that day. It's well worth it just to see that monster get out of the water.

Simon Archibald

i'll come again!!!!!!
thats if you want me to, i wouldn't mind going again on a nicer day, plus muddie and i pitched camp oin the reptile part and didn't budge really

would love to see the whole bit again

i ain't goin in the spider bit...not without a can of mortein and a fly swatter anyway ;)

nah zo you HAVE to see the rapping spider...its a bloody crack up!!!!!

just ask muddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back