Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's why i'll take it to the vet tomorrow. I'm taking a Woma there for a check up with Terri Bellamy, how good timing is that?

Simone

Ha ha ha ha ha Pete, I can't help myself. I like to keep babies that i have bred. I love all my animals but they seem to have a special place in my heart when i look at them and think "Yep i bred you!, etc." Shane hatched them for me so i have him to thank also but i can't get over this.

Simone.

Wow!! Two years later eh?? That is great that he turned up! Never lost one yet, thank goodness. Cheers Cheryl

LOL Half your luck Cheryl. I bet you don't have younger brothers that don't understand No means No. Mine use to get the animals out when i wasn't home. Which is why i now have locks on everything. I'll have to buy some more now for this little boy.

Simone.

Imagine if that snake wins a prize at the Macherps Show - wouldn't that be fortuitous!!!

:p

Hix

You are so lucky!! I thought losing my green tree frogs for three days was bad enough, but two years!?!? OMG

LOL, how funny would that be Hix?????????

I'm still sitting here with a smile on my face.

Simone.

Hey thats a wild caught snake Lady,,,
I hope you have got a permit to remove it from its natural environment???
Hmmmm

Great news johnbowemonie, How very lucky. Please let us know how you go with the licensing issues. I am very curious as to what they will say. There is provision in the books there for an escapee but what about a returned runaway naughty Boy? lol

Lol, either way my baby has returned in a somewhat feral state. he's launching himself in an effort to attack. Poor little fella. I'm so rapped. What a fantastic day!

Simone.

Nvdnm8, no probs with licencing, I have lost several snakes and just noted in my log book that they have escaped and then on finding them re add the snake as found and make a note in the book of when it had escaped. I have had one out for 13 months.
The last 2 that have escaped have gone across to my neighbours shed....must have some mice and rats in there.........lol
Fortunatley the neighbour are terrified of snakes and call me if they see one. The last one that escaped I didnt admit to them it was mine tho.......just caught her and brought her home, saying it was just a carpet and wouldnt hurt them.

Fantastic Simone!

How lucky is that! Looks in great health too! Goes to show we can all keep carpets outside in Sydney then I guess!?!

Can't wait to see him, looks like a ripper too.

Wow! That's awesome Simone, goes to show there is actually some hope for people who lose their snakes. He's a gorgeous looking snake too. Maybe you and your dad should go and buy a lotto ticket, seems Lady Luck is smiling on you!!

So glad you found him! Well there's a story to share!
You might find an increase in rodents around now...

What a fantastic story.....after about 6 months I would of given up......Beautiful snakey too!
We lost a hatchy carpet inside...hadn't even eaten yet.....about a month later. garth got a bag of wood shavings from around the side of the house,opened it up and lo and behold the little snakey........it was sooo fat, don't know what it had been eating...took ages to eat a mouse..............no where is that lost cunningham skink!!! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back