Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you found him! Well there's a story to share!
You might find an increase in rodents around now...

LOL well you see here's the thing. I still have two more of his brothers somewhere out there and two caramel chidlrens pythons. Might seem like alot of animals but when you have family that don't mind there own business your bound to lose some.

It does give me hope for my children's return though. She was a miniature Olive Python to look at.

Yes tempest, i will be buying a lottery ticket. Maybe if i win that i can buy some of my dream animals? AND LOCKS TOO!!!!

Yes benson, a girl's Dad is always her hero...even though we infuriate each other. He copped a love bite from this animal and he was far from impressed. He is 54 and kept all sorts of elapids up until meeting my mother then took a break for 20 years and has been back into it for the last 7. This love bite was the first bite my father has ever copped off a snake so i think he was long overdue.

Thanks pugsly and Fay. You will have to come by pugsly and meet him. He's not a happy camper at the moment so maybe you could snap some shots of him chomping onto me while i try and get him use to being handled again. I think it will be a looooooooooong time.

Simone.

But as i sit here still thinking about it, it really was sheer a**** that we found it.
1. Dad called in sick for work as he had a shocker the night before and couldn't be bothered going to work. He never does this.
2. He went out in the backyard to kill roaches which my mother usually nags him about as she says it's gross, and instead of keeping her quiet he ignored her and went out and did it anyway.
3. When we lost him it was over two years ago.

But it now makes me wonder about my Staffy. Conan the superdog, is very good to the snakes. When we leave the snakes out on the grass in the backyard he usually sits there watching them and when they heat up and start to move he will sit back and bark at them. Occasionally, Conan has barked at night and when we have gone to check on him he has barked at the wall. I just pressumed he was barking at roaches which he hates and i've thought "stupid dog" and left it at that.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back