PRICE CHECK Hyacinth Macaw

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True.. Last I knew there were like 25 registered blue gentle giants and thought maybe a few had been hatched.

Funny story about that family who were lucky enough to breed that lutino B&G. It was their first time at breeding macaws and it was their first clutch... Now they're selling it.

Kak1, I'm jelous!!! hahaha. You're so lucky to be working with Amazons, caiques and amazons! I've only ever been in contact with one blue and gold that my friend owns, who also breeds macaws, amazons, exotic lorikeets and all the rest. Your friends site is really good too, full to the brim of info. Looks like really good breeders.

I want one of those musky smelling blue fronts haha. I can wish for now.

Recividist,

I wrote all the content on the site along with Mark. I also took all the photos on the site. Hopefully the site will keep people interested and provide them with info. I love working with exotics and at the moment we are raising baby Blue & Golds.

The statement put out their that there are only a few lutino Blue & Golds worldwide is a little misleading with two of my American friends currently breeding this mutation. They too know of a few others. Anyhow the lucky people who bred the Lutino in Australia will make a good amount of money off of it. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Jade

P.S Yellow-crowned Amazons are also great pets.

Really? That's interesting. They ever sell any of their birds? Do they have any sites or don't they publish that they have them?

As far as I knew it was such a rare mutation that anyone who did have one wouldn't relly let anyone know because the fear of idiot bird snatchers.

I love macaw mutations. Especially the blue and gold mutations like black and gold, white and blue.

Recidivist,

There are a few macaw mutations. Blue, pied, cinnamon, grey-green, lutino etc mutations are found in various species of macaws. Yes some have sold lutino's and splits but don't have websites. No they don't tell a great deal of people for fear of theft however as I write for a few bird mags worldwide I am lucky to talk with a great deal of breeders. I have examined photos and have no doubt that they are breeding them. So far the overseas lutino seems to be a NSL Lutino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back