Pics Of my Little Ones!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
Hey every1,
Jus thought i'd share a couple of pics with ya's to give you a look at my little ones,
If you have any experience on breeding let me know, i think a couple may be pregnant but to be honest i have no idea??

Attachments

• good 1.jpg
    good 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 129
  • geckos 006.jpg
    geckos 006.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 71
  • geckos 005.jpg
    geckos 005.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 108
yeah they r good, all eating and very active, i jus fed them and sprayed them, alot of the time i go to check on them they are usually laying on each other

They were sold to me as robust velvet geckos's.............Sometimes i question this...........If anyone thinks they r a diff species plz let me know as i am a newb 2 geckos!!!

They aren't robust gex, they're a diplo species, most likely eastern stone gecko imo.
They all have regrown tails plus the miss ID could indicate they were illegally caught and sold to you.
As for breeding, with most gexs you can easily see the white eggs through their skin and they'll obviously become a bit fatter.

Hello

Hello,

Those are nice pics of your geckos. :D What type are they?

Tracie

They aren't robust gex, they're a diplo species, most likely eastern stone gecko imo.
They all have regrown tails plus the miss ID could indicate they were illegally caught and sold to you.

Thanks for the heads up, i contacted the seller and he ended up giving me a full refund because there was a mix up with the species!! And he let me keep them!! I made sure i checked his reptile license and handbook to confirm they were legal, thanks for the heads of, i think one is pregnant, what are they worth???

They were given back to my original owner, all money was refunded and i told him i have spoke to a few people and they told me that they were caught and sold to me illegally, thank you all for helping me identify that i was scammed, Cheers, Im looking to get a few of these legally, Could anyone tell me how much im lookin to pay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back