partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread you started Herpsrule.

This is a pic of my husband and I. We have been together for 8 years and have two beautiful children. (Sorry about the pic quality had to scan it)

Clare & Luke.jpg

Last edited:
Been married 18 years and together for 20. Because of this, no recent pictures of us together! :lol: Actually, one of us is usually taking the photo or else the kids do a crap job of it. Oh well, life goes on. He keeps me from being stupid and buying too many animals (we only have 2 dogs and 6 snakes). Next year I plan to soften him up with peach pies (they are damn good) and sexual favours before buying a woma....

Been married 18 years and together for 20. Because of this, no recent pictures of us together! :lol: Actually, one of us is usually taking the photo or else the kids do a crap job of it. Oh well, life goes on. He keeps me from being stupid and buying too many animals (we only have 2 dogs and 6 snakes). Next year I plan to soften him up with peach pies (they are damn good) and sexual favours before buying a woma....

That is so funny, it is exactly the same in our household :D

very cute;)

yeah, it's so true isn't it. . . why why WHY :rolleyes:.
hey Jay, my mum wants a gay shopping partner (she says gays have good fashion sence) would you be willing, or your partner lol. . ? jks
you guys are lovely together!

All the couples look great together.

hahaha.... thanks guys. if ur mum wants to employ me as her personal shopper i would be more than happy to oblige trouble lol. she would have to cover my airfares to QLD tho..... that cool?

and thanks jordan, u and ur girlfriend look great too...... and ur little snake!

i have got dan into reptiles now. when we were in the UK i got a leopard gecko.... ha loved him so much that he had to go and get two!!!!! he is an IT manager and has a goal to build our house...... i have told him that he can design whatever he wants as long as i hava nice big reptile room!!!!

Damn....all the cute ones are gay, married or live in Melbourne. :lol::lol::lol:

The same occurs in reverse - only different...

All the intelligent, non-baggage holding, good looking, well sized chicks are either married, taken or live in every part of the country, maybe even the world, but not Cairns.... Gay ones don't count...

The same occurs in reverse - only different...

All the intelligent, non-baggage holding, good looking, well sized chicks are either married, taken or live in every part of the country, maybe even the world, but not Cairns.... Gay ones don't count...

Or they all come out of the woodwork at the same time (like they say it never rains but it pours) and because women have this weird telepathic thing going on all find out about each other so they start a 'Hating Gordo' club. Then you get nothing for another 6 months until they either forget or the new ones appear.

Next year I plan to soften him up with peach pies (they are damn good) and sexual favours before buying a woma....

haha, i love using sexual favours.. you can use them for just about anything.

I just sleep around.

hahaha.

Amen.

I love my bf he is the greatest thing in the world and I know I don’t deserve him

We have so much fun together and ive never gone a day where I haven’t laughed we are like best friends more then a couple I know im young but I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with him. He treats me like im the only girl in the world that exits and he would/does do anything for me
Before him I was in a really bad relationship and now im so grateful for what ive got and im so lucky to have someone who adds to my life not takes away

AND he has a tongue ring ;)

I don't do relationships. Too much effort, too little money. Women are EXPENSIVE.

This is my girlfriend aimee and i at our formal. Around this time last year. I might like to add if people school relationships dont last. Aimee and i have been together almost 3 years now and are still happy as. Its still like we were in our first 3 months always mucking around!

Hubby n I are high school sweet hearts have been together 13yrs now married with 3 kids n still happy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back