partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get a pic of me and my man been together 5 months now we met in training at work and still work together. He's a little older then me i'm 18 and he turned 25 today but we work rather well i think.

Not the best pic,. but the only one I have with me
This is me & my Fiance Damian
DAMOS MUMS WEDDING1.jpg

This is me and my hubby, been married for 6 years next monday!!! I love him to bits and miss him so much (his away with work)

Attachments

• phone 228.JPG
    phone 228.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 98
hate to be the one to break it to ya dude but honey wont hide a penis, you'd likely get stomped to death. Or mauled to death by killer ants!

ive got that covered mate id just tuck it up and call it a mangina

me and my best half

She hated snakes now she loves them

Attachments

• cleo & i.jpg
    cleo & i.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 235
ROFL at what Southy posted and the reply, This is me and my beautiful girlfriend at my mates party a lil while ago. we have been bestfriends for about 2 years before we started going out., lol the one in the backround is alex ;)

Attachments

• meagan + chris.jpg
    meagan + chris.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 166
  • meagan, chris.jpg
    meagan, chris.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 175
GF

Me and Jess have been together for over 2 years now, these pictures were taken earlier this year on our schools central Australia tour, im prety sure these were taken ontop of st mary peak at wilpena pound. Anyway here they are, 1st is of both of us and 2nd is just jess being a knob.

Attachments

• S6300260.JPG
    S6300260.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 148
  • S6300259.JPG
    S6300259.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back