• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Wheatbelt Stim and Elcho Island Children's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kernel_pan1c

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for Wheatbelt Stimson's and Elcho island locale Children's. Even just a general patternless Children's would be great. If anyone has any of these they'd like to sell. I'm not too fussy about the age, if they're healthy, from juvenile to a few years old is fine. Shipping interstate is probably more expensive than it's worth, so sticking to VIC. I'm in Ballarat and definitely willing to take a drive for a couple of hours in either direction from there.

Cheers
Ant

Hi Ant,

I'm sold out of patternless for the season, but will have more available in about six months. Elchos aren't true patternless. A few are more or less patternless as adults, I used to have a brilliant example, but I lost interest in her and stopped breeding Elchos when I got true patternless. Elchos all hatch with distinct pattern, true patternless hatch without pattern.

Hi Ant,

I'm sold out of patternless for the season, but will have more available in about six months. Elchos aren't true patternless. A few are more or less patternless as adults, I used to have a brilliant example, but I lost interest in her and stopped breeding Elchos when I got true patternless. Elchos all hatch with distinct pattern, true patternless hatch without pattern.

Hey Sdaji, 6 months it is then for patternless :)

I'm really keen on that dark chocolatey colour of the Elchos. I remember you said that you know someone with wheatbelts (ala snakeranch) so please keep me in mind for that when they have hatchies for sale.

Hey Sdaji, 6 months it is then for patternless :)

I'm really keen on that dark chocolatey colour of the Elchos. I remember you said that you know someone with wheatbelts (ala snakeranch) so please keep me in mind for that when they have hatchies for sale.

I don't think the Ranchbelts are being paired up this season unfortunately. The season we're still working through has been huge, most of the cheaper stuff won't be getting paired up for next season, and in terms of the lower end stuff I'm prioritising, it's the Water Pythons I'm going for. The Ranchbelts aren't mine so I don't have much sway in the decision there! They're pretty snakes though. Same collection as the patternless. One of the clutches we produce patternless from is a pairing which does come out quite dark, similar to Elchos. They're unrelated to Elchos though, and much better in terms of being actually patternless. I'm guessing they'll be hatching around November/December and ready in December/January. They'll be double possible hets (66% for both T+ and marble) or 100% het marble, 66% T+.

Back