• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cutting numbers, Jungles, bredli and patternless childreni.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Contagion

Reaction score
Prices are not negotiable. I reserve the right to refuse sale. If you disagree with my decision, tough luck. Please don't waste my time, I just want to move these animals on to good homes. I'm a terrible photographer, so there's no point being a photo collector.

Scientific Name

Morelia spilota cheynei
Morelia spilota bredli
Antaresia childreni

Common Name
Jungle carpets
Bredli
Childrens python

Sex
Male
Female
Female
Male

Quantity Available
2 jungles
1 bredli
1 childreni

Bred By
Brett Zaccar
URS
Not sure
Not sure

General Description I need to make some room and clear some stock that I have no use for. All my snakes are healthy and kept in good conditions. I will get some fresh photos up by tomorrow night.

First up is a tully jungle bred by Brett Zaccar. This fellow isn't yellow, he's the lighter form, but still a very attractive python. Some would call him reduced pattern, I personally don't think he's quite there, but certainly does have a nice pattern too him, with a bit of dorsal striping towards the tail. He is a proven breeder and fathered a clutch of 11 (11 eggs, no slugs). These hatclings show alot of his patterning, with some partial striping and some reduced pattern types. I will have some of these for sale once they're feeding.

He is a picky feeder, but he's not too much trouble. He's pretty addicted to mice. I have had great success with scenting rats by way of braining a mouse and smearing the brain over the rats nose. He still won't take straight rats though, only scented. I've not tried quail or chook. This fellow seems reluctant to bite, but does hiss alot. He seems to not like handling so I've given him his space and he's thriving. I wouldn't recommend him as a pet to play with. I will take $250 for this fellow.

Next up is a Black and grey Julatten jungle bred by URS. This animal is not white, but is still quite a nice snake and paired with a quality male will produce attractive offspring. She has a nice redish brown through her black in some parts which conpensates a little for the greyness. As said, she's still a nice looking snake, just not white. She is 4 years old and has not been bred, but will definitely be up to size this season. She eats well on rats and handles fine. I will take 600 for this girl.

Classic Bredli female is 3 years old (I think, might be coming up to 4), touch small to breed this year, would benifit from a solid year of feeding before breeding. This is a very attractive bredli, She starts at the front with a lovely brick orange/red and fades down to a deep solid black. Her cream patterns are very light and just after a shed they seem to glow against her darker markings. Regretful sale this one, but I've decided I do not wish to keep larger carpets and would like to space for jungle projects. She handles great and eats like a champion. I'm after 300 for her.

Lastly is my male patternless childreni. This fellow is 1 year old now, not overly big, but healthy. This guy is nuts. Spwn of satan type thing. If you handle him during the day he will bite you. If you stick your hand in the enclosure, he will bite you. If you handle him at night, he will feed bite you. This snake is NOT for beginners.

Having said that, he's absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and only a couple of spots of pattern round his head, otherwise you'd think he was a pygmy olive. This guy would be a great addition to an antaresia collection. The only reason I'm selling him is because of the above reasons. I like antaresia just fine, but I don't feel the need to keep any. I would like 250 for this guy.

Location Brisbane, north side. I am looking for a localish sale, though I don't mind travelling a bit to meet.

Willing to Freight? At this stage no.

Contact Details PM me to begin with, I will check it at least once a day. If you're serious then we'll go from there.

Pic of the bredli female.

Attachments

• Picture 072.jpg
    Picture 072.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 318
Pic of the Julatten female. She looks a touch duller then this photo at the moment, but once she sheds again she should come up pretty sweet.

Attachments

• Picture 326.jpg
    Picture 326.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 225
Dug out some old pics of the childreni and a pic of the tully male. Tully male is just before I cleaned his tub, so don't be all hating me, usually cleaner then that. Tully male looks better after a shed. Childreni looks the same but a little bigger.

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 387
Childreni male is SOLD!! pending pickup etc..

All other animals still available.

Bredli may be sold, find out tomorrow. The other two jungles are now 200 and 500, plus freight.

Bredli is gone.

The two remaining jungles are firm on pricing.

I do have a black and white male that I am considering selling. He's a cracker of a male, Bred by Tremain Anderson, lots of "third colour" in this guy so he's more brown and white, really nice snake. I will sell the pair for 1200 plus freight. Pics can be added if there is interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back