V. Indicus Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Goanna Lovers,
Here is my big fella having a feed and putting on a smiley face for the camera,
Enjoy,
Adam

Attachments

• zIMG_3421a.jpg
    zIMG_3421a.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 210
  • zIMG_3424a.jpg
    zIMG_3424a.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 131
Very nice. ;)

Thanks for the comments, the Indicus sure are a beautiful monitor,
I shall get some juvie pics up soon
Cheers
Adam

nice pics ad, any chance of a shot of there enclosure as well. Indicus are one of my fav monitors
Cheers
Ricko

Hehe I love how peoples monitors (including my own) get fed better than we do...

So what are feeding them apart from kangaroo (??) tartare ?

Are you providing any supplements like calcium etc.

Thanks for the comments,
Ricko, no enclosure shots sorry - only temp. housing which is adequate but doesnt do the animals justice, they will be in a paradise soon enough though.
Chris1 - he has never shown the slightest sign of aggression - neither have the yearlings.
Herptrader - that is offal that he is eating, He gets chicken necks / flesh, day old chicks, rats and mice - He is out in full UV - I dont give him any supplements.
Cheers
Adam

hey, around how much does it cost to feed him in a week, would seem like fare bit.

Do you ever have issues with your monitors rubbing their noses against the wire? Greta pics too i love mangrove monitors.

Very nice monitor, have always liked their looks.

waruikazi; I haven't had any issues with mine but I have about 90cm of metal sheeting all around the base of my wire.

My laceys used to crawl upside down on the roof, it looked really cool wish I had have recorded it.

Cheers

Steve

Stunner, hope to get some of these one day. Whats there temprement like?

Wow, that's a stunning-looking monitor!!! :)

You did a great job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back