gross! (be warned not for the faint hearted)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegirl_jordan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just havein a feed last nite! haha
100_1768.jpg

100_1767.jpg

what a mess jordan :) Sure that would of made him full yuuuuuuuuuummy I need to get a snake hmm bredli or darwin what to do :D

I'm glad i was eating an egg salad sandwich when I saw that...lol

That's nothing, i've had bigger snakes do wayy worse to their food, but i guess it's the first time it's happened to you... exciting ey? :D

That's nothing, i've had bigger snakes do wayy worse to their food, but i guess it's the first time it's happened to you... exciting ey? :D

I was feeding one of my diamonds a couple weeks back and I was holding the back end of the rat with tongs and when the snake bit it the top half of the body came off leaving me with the other half lol

did you thaw it out a bit to quickly with a bit too much heat?

I had a python in care that did that. He came in, probably the near the last sightings before they disappeared for winter earlier this year. Since he was a bit skinny I kept him on heat, wormed him out and fattened him up really nicely ready for his departure end of September. I cut a hole in the chest of a rat to stuff a worm tablet in it, then gave him the rat. He constricted it s tight the guts of the rat fell out through that hole I made for the wormer.

my childreni has done worse...he snapped the rat in half before eating it then ate it in two halfs and he's a small snake!!! <3sarah

hehe yeah my female bredli is a squeezer too.

Attachments

• eating 009.jpg
    eating 009.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 54
if the rat has been frozen too long it can sometimes happen. my 5ft bredli ripped a rat in half and the smell was so bad and he had it all over him and i was trying to get him out side so i could hose him off while he was in a feeding freenzy having ago at what ever moved still holding onto half of the rat. messy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back