show us your enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will post some pics of my encs tomorrow

wow thats pretty good jimbo

this is the enclosure i built as my design and tech project this year, currently un ocupied and has not glass yet...

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 166
gee, some of them are fantastic. i have to say that i could think of nothing worse than white laminated furniture in my house, regardless of if it is housing reptiles or not. i also believe in creating a more naturalistic space for my reptiles, even if it requires a little more maintainance, bleak furnishings may be practical, but they are junk to look at. I don't own to breed or sell off, so i also like my vivs to look good. well done guys.

oh yeah... forgot to post one of mine...

Attachments

• lizencl1.jpg
    lizencl1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 258
  • i and t.jpg
    i and t.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 90
A really good effort; put into some of these enclosures....well done everyone :)
Always a pleasure to see an animal in a beautiful; well maintained enclosure; good stuff 8)

just a few...

IMGP0559.jpg

IMGP0563.jpg

IMGP0385.jpg

IMGP0207-1.jpg

IMGP0199-1.jpg

future plans..
p2.jpg

Heres some pics of my enclosure I just finished,still got to fill it up
100_1810.jpg

100_1823.jpg

what depresses me about dressing my beardy tank up is when they poop all over your hard work :D

so at the moment ive just got astro turf, a rock, and a water bowl, with some material to sleep under.

Top to bottom
Bearded Dragon - Red x Yellow female
Bearded dragon - Red x yellow male
Morelia Bredli Female

My Viv's are extremely basic as i have never gotten around to doing the decorating.

Attachments

• IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 189
yo thanks for the measure ments and all sneakypete they could realy help me out

here is my 8 foot tank half finished...just need to put a back/doors and electrics and its finished...

just a quick question...
shouldi put sliding doors on or hinged doors...
DSCF1234.jpg
DSCF1236.jpg

i feel a little embaressed, compared to all those but here is the 1st one i built, and i think its prettygood for a novice
imills nice timberwork on yours

Attachments

• snk 009.jpg
    snk 009.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 138
  • snk 010.jpg
    snk 010.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 158
just some updates on the 8 foot enclosure
just got the backing on today with V bords from bunnings and some vents also from bunnings.....next to buy the electricals and the glass and seal it.....
DSCF1244.jpg

DSCF1243.jpg

Hey nice enclosure stand you have there Wayne, you will wreck your dog trailer that way. lol just kidding nice work on the enclosure is that for your olive?

Cheers Ricko

p.s How is max going in the weightpull have you done any lately?
p.p.s if you have not worked out who it is, i own rythmnblu embla (melrihani on L.A.S.T) , good to see you have joined APS as well mate you will enjoy it here.

Hey nice cages Kirby - I like the tile look on the bottom. Tiles have always been my favourite for a snake cage - you can get so many types. Are they hard to put in? I do also like the shelves. Are they just broken bits of tile put on with Sikaflex or something? They are great enclosures. Also, what is the black and white thing?

lol....when i saw the name Ricko i thought to myself that it sounded familiar...lol
max is doing great.....havent done much weightpulling for a while......his top weight pulled is around 750kg's so far.
the cage im building is for a pair of bearded dragons......im gonna be building another 8 foot cage later down the track ....the olive isnt big enough to need a bigger cage yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back