Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , so bill's having a Saturday morning wind-up , just looked at another of his post's to see that he has a tattoo. I was starting to think you might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic there Bill . :)

Yeah, I wasn't sure either - the opinions seemed a bit out of place on this site!

i got a few...
if you want a tatt, be prepared to get a few.... coz its highly addictive...

I thought every one would have realised Billy's Gee-up when he posted this .....

""father ted told me i have to try new things, so here i am""

i have 1 a cute little devil with 2 linked hallows to represent my kids and my wife jodie has the same

Attachments

• 100_1605.jpg
    100_1605.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 40
Tats are great for getting attention, especially if you like cops. Some tats do look pretty cool though take that blue fish tank looking guy as an example. I have also seen a gremlin one that was awesome and a few cool graff ones too.

I also think that they usually make ppl less attractive(unless they are real fugly to start with lol), not that i really care though, i just think its a shame when hot chicks contaminate their natural beauty with some big ugly tat.

I must be the only one here with no tatts :lol:

Speak for yourself cris. I consider my missus hot and she is about 80% finished on a full sleeve, and i think it looks HOT. Some may disagree, but i think if your into body mods hot chicks and tats = hotter chick.

Speak for yourself cris. I consider my missus hot and she is about 80% finished on a full sleeve, and i think it looks HOT. Some may disagree, but i think if your into body mods hot chicks and tats = hotter chick.

Well said!!

YES though some tattooists still wont ..Check around dont think you will have to much trouble...

Thats cool , my wife won't get a full sleave she's going to get a half one done , I will just have to settle for that :lol:

yeah my missus has a whole heap of sweet ink.

and congrats to bill for bringing the lulz to this thread

I get my tatts done in Indo, mad freehand artists with heavy skills! Super hygienic, alot better than some ive seen in Aussie. TaTTuP.

I know that everyone on this forum has seen my Cobra tat, but I can't resist contributing to a tattoo thread.
Tattoos.jpg

Serge with trophy.jpg

Work done by Chris McLene (Holland)

here's a pic of one of my snake tattoos.

done by user Rush

Attachments

• snake tattoo.jpg
    snake tattoo.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back