Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Seems to be quite a high % of reptile keepers with tattoos , thought this might be interesting.

1. Yep , I have one or more tatts
2. None yet but probably will
3. No tatts ever for me

I'm a 1. I have 5 atm but have at least 3 more planned, money permitting!

I have 12 , all done over 20 years ago when I was 15-16 , There's one I still like though. :)

I have a huge tattoo project I want. I'd go into detail but I am too sleepy. But I really want Tony Ranger to be my designer and tattooist.

It's dark fantasy themed blah blah blah i've already spoken about this before.
sleep time for Jazz.

i have 7 and am planning to get fully covered before im done :p i love tattoo's skin is just boring without a bit of colour, also planning to become a tattoo artist

me and my sis want matching tatts on our wrists i also want a snake on my finger and i saw the coolest tat of a gecko so it made me really want a bright coloured one so like yellow etc so i guess something that looks oedura

ive heard there quite expensive? how much would a word on the wrist cost? and is it true u can get them at 16 with parents consent.....

hmmmm and someone told me u can get your eyes tattoo'd i dont know wether or not to believe it but it sounds like it would be very very painful lol

Arbok,
A word on the wrist would cost 80-100 bucks , depending how large & ornate it is.
Don't know about about age consent or tattooing eyeball.
Cheap advice : I'd think long & hard before getting any on ya hands :)

yes they can tattoo your eyeball ive seen pics on modblog if you want to look it up the website is modblog.bmezine.com just warning you that some and alot of the picture may be explicit and alot of pictures are not for the weak stomached

Tats are great for getting attention, especially if you like cops. Some tats do look pretty cool though take that blue fish tank looking guy as an example. I have also seen a gremlin one that was awesome and a few cool graff ones too.

I also think that they usually make ppl less attractive(unless they are real fugly to start with lol), not that i really care though, i just think its a shame when hot chicks contaminate their natural beauty with some big ugly tat.

I must be the only one here with no tatts :lol:

Tats are great for getting attention, especially if you like cops. Some tats do look pretty cool though take that blue fish tank looking guy as an example. I have also seen a gremlin one that was awesome and a few cool graff ones too.

I also think that they usually make ppl less attractive(unless they are real fugly to start with lol), not that i really care though, i just think its a shame when hot chicks contaminate their natural beauty with some big ugly tat.

I must be the only one here with no tatts :lol:

i agree. there is nothing worse than a hot chick with a BIG UGLY TAT.

but there is nothing sexier than a women with great tatts that doesn't give a rats **** what narrow minded people think!!!

remember the only difference between a tattooed person and non tattooed person is tattooed people don't judge people with out any!

remember the only difference between a tattooed person and non tattooed person is tattooed people don't judge people with out any!

Sounds to me like you are judging them as being more judgemental, hypocrit :p :lol:
Ppl will always judge others by appearance(atleast to some extent) your only fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Havnt got any yet.. but would eventually like to get one or possibly two; only small.. most likely spot/spots= on my back just above the line where the top of the hipster jeans stay, or between my shoulder blades. not quite sure what I want though :)

roughtly how much would this cost, does anyone know? probably would be a long narrow rectangle.. probably about 3-4 inches long and 1.5inches wide? would be colour.. probably some image with a tribal pattern on either side.. will google a picture that kinda similar to what i may get :) though id design my own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back