Coastal Pics...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
PeeGee is one and a half years old now, she's grown much quicker than anticipated.

She's just moved into her new home so I took this opportunity to take some photos.

There's no need to comment on them at all... They're here for you to enjoy.

n824030494_2995598_6322.jpg

n824030494_2995600_6879.jpg

n824030494_2995602_7428.jpg

n824030494_2995618_2853.jpg

n824030494_2995621_5967.jpg

I love the dragonfly instead of a butterfly on her head :)

Im going to comment anyway lol.Do you have a boyfriend for her?She is a good looking snake.

I do have a boyfriend for her. He's also quite sexy, but she's totally stunning.

She's not up for breeding yet. Giving her another year or so :)

The reason I wrote there's no need to comment was because I didn't really want to hear people's opinions on coastals (again). But if you have a question, well, that's not a comment is it :p

I am looking at buying a new snake and I wasn't fussed on the costals till I seen yours, she absolutely beautiful so thank you, I am now inspired to buy one.

hmm ok a question... umm how can some people not like coastals when you see a gorgeous snake like this girl? hehe

Very nice, can't wait till my girl finally gets there!!

I do have a boyfriend for her. He's also quite sexy, but she's totally stunning.

She's not up for breeding yet. Giving her another year or so :)

The reason I wrote there's no need to comment was because I didn't really want to hear people's opinions on coastals (again). But if you have a question, well, that's not a comment is it :p
So what is her length?? Mine is about 4ft and I had cut her back to feeding a weaner every 14 days but now giving it to her weekly again as she is not a huge snake, comments on overfeeding got to me.

I have jsut today seen the male am going to use with her, there are 3 but I felt a connection with this particular one so can't wait but will have to she isn't old enough at 17mths.

Attachments

• me 100.jpg
    me 100.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 58
She's awsome. Love her markings. How long is she? and how dose handle?

Shes lovely. Such stunning colouring and markings.

She's awsome. Love her markings. How long is she? and how dose handle?

Handle???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get her in the right mood and she handles everything well.... Get her in a bad mood and she handles everything even better....

She tried to bite the toilet roll last night - I was using it to clean her enclosure....

She's actually lovely - but she's just one of those who likes to show who's boss.

I remember one night i got her out to show someone and she bit me on the wrist. I didn't expect it and thought she just head butted me till the blood poured down my hand...

Today, she didn't even snap once, she was happy, she was glad to be out and about.

Tomorrow could be a different story!

Her best bite... she bit Bug_Collector for no apparent reason (in fact, I was holding the snake at the time)

She's beautiful, I love her colour and patterns.

That Coastal is absolutely stunning! I have a coastal baby named Mark, hopefully he will turn out similar to you're coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back