HELP...Wringes on bredli????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all,
i bought a pair of bredlis about a week ago and i have noticed that the male has wringes on him (around neck). i was just curious because i thought this would have something to do with shedding but it has only spred more...
what could this be?

Cheers,

Luke

sounds like its about to slough, i probably wouldnt handle it for a while till it sheds.

Jase75: its my first Morelia python so i don't know if its just an ordinary sort of thing...the only other snakes ive kept are spotteds and childrens...they don't wrinkle like he has...

Armand: i will try get some...with out getting bitten LOL!!!

LOL...i just found out my mum left the good camera at my grand parents house!!!

Some times if the tank is really dry they can have a bit of trouble sloughing and there skin goes a bit wrinkly, wen my childrens used to have trouble i would raise the humidity in the tank a bit or if that didnt work i would soak him in warm water for a while to loosen up his skin and he would usually slough with in the next day or so.

Jase75: there is alot of ventalation in the tank and a medium sized water bowel...is that a problem?

LOL, my spelling is bad mate...wrinkle or water it is...you know...what bull dogs have LOL

its really hard to know without seeing pics, but i would be tempted to soak him in warm water for 15-20 mins, if he is sloughing it will loosen up his skin but if he isnt at least he will be clean lol just make sure its not too hot.

the thing is though, he looks nothing like wat a snake looks like when they are about the shed...just...wrinkly!

Its just loosening itself up,he will shed soon.
Then give him a good feed.
There is no problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back