Slipknot & Machine Head!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoife

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! My hubby is getting our Slipknot & Machine Head tickets tonight!! Just curious to see who else is going!!

Venue: Rod Laver Arena

Date: Monday 27th October 2008

Time: 7:30pm

Tickets: $89.50ea

They're also playing in NSW & SA so you guys better get your tickets too!!

:evil: ROCK ON!!! :evil:

me n hubby goin too!!! twe've bought our tix..they will be over at Brisbane - Riverstage on 24th Oct..
Joey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My fiance got tickets for us both to Sydney Show on Monday morning for a suprise HELL YEAH! She is not into them really but knows i am. Damn she is awesome.:D After seeing them live i think she will be converted. They go off live.

Did anyone go to their first tour at the Horden in Sydney and see that crazy dude at he end of the show hanging off the lighting rig by his legs :shock::shock::shock: and everyone was throwing shoes and S*%t at him( i wonder if he will go this time:lol:) that is one of my favourite memories from any concert i have ever been to and i have been to hundreds

**** yeah i'll be there. seen em both b4 but won't miss em together

NO way in the world I'd miss it, got Disturbed tickets to :D :D :D :D .... and yea that was Shawn Crahan the percussionist Ranch Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back