Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name

I used to be a Virgin................but I don't work for VirginBlue anymore, so I guess there is some truth to this:lol:

Regards,

Shane

How accurate is that? Drunk, drunk, drunk... why.. I'm p*ssed now!

i eat dogs and hav been in prison 6 times on burgarly....god, how did they find out. it was a secret

Ian - really popular but knows all the girls want him...yeh right!!!

LOL... something tells me this s not that accurate.

well David by birth but i prefer Dave and after reading this i will stick with Dave lol

u know thats very funny.. cos my son's name is chad.. and he is a lovely natured kid.. loves his animals, any animals actually and is very spunky and that is his real name.. heheheheeh

Brian - mean and only thinks of himself, no he's not the Messiah he's just a naughty boy.

I called my snake Brian (got him today!!! :D) my first snake. Got his name from Life of Brian :D

Cameron - enjoys root vegetables in every orifice

c cup, is that huge? i don't shave them at all, i epilady or wax

Jennifer - Huge breasts, should shave her legs more often.

I don't have huge breasts =p but i probably should shave my legs more often =(

Chad - cute, sensitive and very studly - only found in American movies no real person has that name.
is the name of my boyfriends cousin =p

Chad - cute, sensitive and very studly - only found in American movies no real person has that name.
is the name of my boyfriends cousin =p

Sounds like you should be dating your boyfriends cousin.. or me... Drunk... Drunk.. Drunk....

Dean - full of himself and thinks with his dick.

LMAO…………. ...

Yep. Not there. :D But I think my description would be something along the lines of crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back