Violent Break and Enter at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People! He's seven years old!

Exactly. Seven year old aboriginal kid feeds reptiles to another reptile. That means he'll grow up to be a serial killer? Come on! Where's your logic people? Do you leave it behind when you sign onto APS?

Sure, what he did was wrong. I'm no child psychologist but I doubt he knows any better. Most young boys go through a stage where they harm animals, it's a natural hunting instinct

Exactly. Seven year old aboriginal kid feeds reptiles to another reptile. That means he'll grow up to be a serial killer? Come on! Where's your logic people? Do you leave it behind when you sign onto APS?

Sure, what he did was wrong. I'm no child psychologist but I doubt he knows any better. Most young boys go through a stage where they harm animals, it's a natural hunting instinct

It's no use Hetty.... Reason leaves as the fingers tap....

They should name him, that way the community can get together and help him.

i'm surprised u guys think its ok,..i'd disown my child (if i had one) that did something like that,...i'd want it locked away and disiplined since i obviously was doing a terrible job myself,..!!

They should name him, that way the community can get together and help him.

So we don't even know his name and we want to bludgeon, stone, feed to crocodile, put him away for life... god.. imagine if we knew his name.... We'd want to bludgeon, stone, feed to crocodile, put him away for life....

I think it's a little more delicate than that unfortunately... But perhaps you're far more on the track to recovery than previously stated comments....

i'm surprised u guys think its ok,..i'd disown my child (if i had one) that did something like that,...i'd want it locked away and disiplined since i obviously was doing a terrible job myself,..!!

You clearly have never heard or felt unconditional love.... You're really missing out.

i feel unconditional love fro my animals.
guess it doesnt help that i'm not a fan of kids,...

No one thinks it's okay, and it certainly isn't. This is a very sad situation.

Thank goodness some of you lot don't actually have children is all I can say:shock:.
I truly hope the little boy gets the help he clearly needs.

he wont nobody will do any more than tell him hes in big trouble and then send him home to his derro parents

he wont nobody will do any more than tell him hes in big trouble and then send him home to his derro parents

So you know the parents and are quite ok using that derogatory term?

But you're right - they won't do the right thing - there will be a few mediation sessions and that will probably be it.

My school that I teach at had an arson event earlier this year. Both the people involved in the incident were arrested. They both attend the school, and still do.

Initially I'd suggest most would say they should be expelled. But I agree with the principal on this one - that was the easy way out for them - both returned to school and have slowly re-adjusted to school life after what was a terrible event... You can judge all you like... but not many will ever know the true story.

Be careful with judgements that are uncalled for.

DUKE ....this is NOT kids just being kids AT ALL, kids that do this are stuffed up in the head, and he will probly get worse as he gets older, what do you think he will do ...see the error of his ways and say "ow poor animals" IF he was going to wake up to his sences, he would of done it after killing the 1st or 2nd animal NOT 7 or more. and what next after animals ??????

he was 7 :rolleyes:.......... what an excuse. I remember when I was 7 and I knew right from wrong, I knew how to behave in a public place, which is certainly not taking animals out from a certain section of the zoo and throwing them as food for another animal :eek: etc. so lets face it , the little **** should get it, so should the parents.

The law is too lenient on little ****s like that. Oh here is an idea.... why not send the little 7 year old to rob some shops, get some Tv's, laptops.... what else do I need :rolleyes: if he gets cought oh well no one can touch him..... come on! this is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back